Agent and Driver attendees can register for the convention and make their hotel reservations on the Agent/DLF Driver Registrationpage or by calling (800) 323-1962 – Shelly Zachary – ext. 1975 or email@example.com or Jorja Coulter – ext. 2927 –firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitors can register for the convention on the Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration page or by contacting Shelly Zachary at (800) 323-1962 ext. 1975 or email@example.com, Exhibitors must make their hotel reservations directly with the hotel. Click here to book your room online or call (877) 303-0104.
Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is ready to help you create lasting memories. Located steps from the Theatre District, the award-winning hotel will captivate you from the moment you arrive until the day you say your goodbyes, with thoughtful amenities and world-class service. The Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel features the latest Renaissance brand designs and offers unique and indigenous elements of Chicago. You will notice iconic Chicago cabs, ballet dancers paying homage to the Joffrey Ballet, as well as EL (elevated line) Train handles as lighting fixtures above their navigator desk. Staytion Market and Bar offers an eclectic menu using locally harvested ingredients and features house made pastries and the Italian gourmet coffee brand, Illy, each morning. Raised An Urban Rooftop Bar continues the Chicago theme by paying tribute to the raising of Chicago’s iconic bridges or simply raising a glass to celebrate. Unwind in your spacious room or suite and enjoy deluxe bedding and sweeping downtown Chicago views. Book a pampering spa service or take a refreshing dip in the indoor pool. Walk outside of the hotel and explore the Theatre District and other notable downtown attractions.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Hotel is a Smoke-Free Hotel
- Pets are not Allowed
- Overnight Parking $69 per day – Please note that the Overnight fee is valid until 1 pm. Any time past 1 pm will be billed at an additional $5 per hour
- Valet Parking Only with in/out privileges included in the fee
- Large SUV’s and other over sized vehicles are NOT allowed
- Complimentary use of Fitness Center
- Marriott Rewards Members will receive complimentary WiFi. If you are not a Marriott Rewards Member, you will receive the Basic Guest Room Internet at $1 per room, per night.
- Stunningly reimagined bathrooms offer plenty of space and sophisticated marble and wood accents
- Chic furnishings and modern amenities ensure a relaxing, invigorating visit in the heart of downtown
- Perks in every room and suite include pillowtop bedding, a flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service