AMSA members from across the country will convene in Washington, D.C., to meet with Members of Congress about the importance of the $85.7 billion moving and storage industry, and its contribution to the U.S. economy. AMSA member participation in our advocacy efforts is crucial to educating leaders and policymakers on the impact that legislation has on our industry.
- Briefings on the latest public policy issues
- Advocacy training and preparation for effective communications with policy makers
- Meetings with elected officials and legislative staff on Capitol Hill
- AMSA board and committee meetings
- Networking opportunities with industry colleagues and Members of Congress and their staffs