The AMSA Independent & Small Movers Committee is conducting its first conference – a day and a half event offered exclusively for senior- and mid-level staff of independent and small moving companies. The conference focuses on new and emerging issues unique to this expanding market, recent developments and sharing best practices to grow your moving business. Approximately 75 to 125 attendees are expected to attend this exclusive education and networking event.
Becoming an exhibitor will give your company the opportunity to showcase your products and services to executive leaders of Independent and Small Moving Companies.
If you have an idea for a topic and would like to submit it for consideration, please contact Samantha Ha at (703) 706-4994.
Download the Sponsorship, Exhibiting & Advertising Prospectus
Exhibit Fee – $1,250 per tabletop (only 10 available, first-come, first-served)
A floor plan is not available at time of publication. Tables will be arranged on perimeter of the meeting room in alphabetical order according to company name, with the exception of proximity to competitors.
- 6’ x 30” skirted & draped table with two chairs
- Complimentary registration for one (1) individual from your company
- Complimentary 1/2-page ad included in onsite attendee conference guide
- Recognition (your logo) on the AMSA website with a link to your website
- Opportunity for a 2-3-minute company introduction in front of attendees
- Recognition onsite
- Signage at the conference
- Attendee contacts in Excel format
- Exhibitor ribbon
- Your company name and description of your business will be available to attendees
To become an exhibitor, contact Racquel Codling at (703) 706-4965.