Moving Day on Capitol Hill 2019
September 4-6, 2019 | Liaison Capitol Hill | Washington, DC
Online registration is now closed; if you still plan to attend, you may register on-site.
About Moving Day on Capitol Hill
AMSA members from across the country will convene in Washington, D.C., to meet with Members of Congress about the importance of the $85.7 billion moving and storage industry, and its contribution to the U.S. economy. AMSA member participation in our advocacy efforts is crucial to educating leaders and policymakers on the impact that legislation has on our industry.
- Briefings on the latest public policy issues
- Advocacy training and preparation for effective communications with policymakers
- Meetings with elected officials and legislative staff on Capitol Hill
- AMSA board and committee meetings
- Networking opportunities with industry colleagues and Members of Congress and their staffs
Presidents, CEOs and senior to mid-level management of member companies, as well as AMSA board and committee members, and those whose job responsibilities include federal government affairs activities, plus industry suppliers. All moving companies are represented – from small, community-based independent movers to the nation’s largest van lines.