(3/2/2019 and later)
|Full Conference (mover members)||
|Full Conference (mover non-members)|
|1-Day (mover members)||
|1-Day (mover non-members)||
Additional Registration Types
Association Staff — $350
Leaders Program Graduates — $525
Federal Government — $525
Supplier & Affiliate Members (Marketplace Access for Non-Exhibitors) — $2,000
Networking & Special Events
NASA’S Johnson Space Center Private Tram Tour (Sunday, March 24, 8:30 – 11:00 a.m.) — $95
Moving 101 Workshop (Sunday, March 24, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.¬) — $99
What’s included in the conference registration fee:
- Full Conference Registration (moving companies only) includes general and education sessions from Sunday through Tuesday, admission to the Expo, special events, and all meal events.
- One-Day Registration (moving companies only) includes general and education sessions, entrance to Expo during all open hours, and any meal events for the day selected only.
- Guest/Spouse Registration includes all meal events, entrance to Expo during all open hours, and all special events, but NOT general and education sessions. This registration must be in addition to a full conference or one-day registration and cannot be astand-alone registration. Those employed in the moving and storage industry are not eligible for this registration category and must register for the full conference or choose a one-day registration.
- Association Staff Registration is for attendees who are employed by a non-profit or state association. This registration includes all general and education sessions from Sunday through Tuesday, admission to the Expo during all open hours, special events, and all meal events.
- Federal Attendee Registration is for attendees employed by the federal government. Appropriate identification may be required at registration desk onsite. Government contractors are not eligible for this registration category. This registration includes all general and education sessions from Sunday through Tuesday, admission to the Expo during all open hours, special events, and all meal events.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Participation in the AMPAC Pinewood Derby, NASA’s Johnson Space Center, Houston’s Art Murals Tour, the Athena Gun Club & Indoor Shooting Range, and the Moving 101 Workshop, all require separate registration and fees.
ATTENTION SUPPLIERS AND AFFILIATE MEMBERS
100th Annual Education Conference & Expo:
AMSA also gives new suppliers and affiliate members the opportunity to attend the conference as a First-Time Attendee to experience how the conference works. AMSA suppliers and affiliates not exhibiting are asked to conduct their business outside of the AMSA Expo, which is solely designated for those vendors who choose to exhibit.
AMSA’S TERMS & CONDITIONS
The below AMSA Registration Terms & Conditions apply to all AMSA events. Prior to your registration, you must acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Should you not wish to accept the Terms & Conditions, you should not register.
All persons planning to attend AMSA’s 100th Annual Education Conference & Expo must be registered. All attendees must wear their conference name badge for entrance into AMSA events and meeting spaces. AMSA requires attendees to wear their name badge throughout the event in order to help AMSA maintain the security of the meeting space.
AMSA accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for payment as well as personal and company checks. All checks for payment should be made payable to AMSA and mailed to American Moving & Storage Association, Attn: Annual Conference, 2800 Eisenhower Avenue, Ste. 200, Alexandria, VA 22314. Returned checks will be subject to a $25 administrative fee in addition to any bank fees assessed.
Substitution & Cancellation Policy
Can’t make it and want to give a colleague the chance to attend instead? No problem! Just fill in your email and confirmation number from your original registration here; it’s a quick and simple process.
Refunds will be honored on cancellations received in writing on or before Monday, February 25. A $150 cancellation/administrative fee will apply. There will be no refunds after February 25, but substitutions will be accepted at any time. AMSA cannot accept responsibility for no-shows. If a registered attendee does not attend the conference, their payment will not be refunded. Cancellation requests can be sent to Samantha Ha.
Although there will be no refunds for AMSA networking and special events, substitutions can be accepted at any time.
Consent to Use of Image, Name and Other Likeness
By attending the AMSA conference and Expo or entering in the facility in which this event takes place, you agree that AMSA and/or third parties authorized by AMSA may photograph or record your likeness, image, name, voice, and/or words, and may publish, display, reproduce, copy and distribute your likeness, image, name, voice, and/or words for promotional, educational, or membership activities worldwide in all forms of media now known or later developed, including but not limited to advertising, training, websites, presentations and marketing materials. You further acknowledge that AMSA and/or third parties authorized by AMSA shall have the right, but not the obligation, to identify you in connection with such media by name and/or affiliation.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Policy
AMSA complies with ADA provisions. These provisions include, but are not limited to accessible entrances, accessible restrooms, seating to accommodate wheelchairs, etc. If you require special accommodations or need assistance, please contact AMSA at least two weeks in advance of the AMSA event by contacting Racquel Codling.
Special Food Accommodations/Dietary Needs
Please alert AMSA on your conference registration if you require special accommodations during the event or have special dietary needs. AMSA will make every effort to work with attendees and the event venue to accommodate any disclosed food allergies and other food-related medical conditions. AMSA is not responsible for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items one may come in contact with while at any AMSA event. If you have any questions, contact Racquel Codling.
AMSA reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the above Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all conference participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, guests, etc.).
The views expressed by any event attendee, speaker, exhibitor, sponsor, or guest are not necessarily those of AMSA. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and guests are solely responsible for the content of all individual or company presentations, marketing collateral and/or advertising.
Code of Conduct
A primary goal of the American Moving & Storage Association’s events is to be inclusive to the largest number of participants, with the most varied and diverse backgrounds possible. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of physical appearance, group identity or political beliefs, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, religion (or lack thereof), gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all conference attendees:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of the conference community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow attendees. Alert AMSA staff if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
- Remember that conference venues may be shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations
Attendees are expected to adhere to the above rules and behaviors at all AMSA events. Conference attendees violating these rules will be expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of AMSA.