EXPERIENCE THE ENTIRE MOVING & STORAGE INDUSTRY ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
View Exhibitor &
|“The AMSA conference is the preeminent gathering of industry leaders. We look forward to many years of working together and I know that I can count on the annual conference as a great way to deepen our relationships and book new business.”
|“The AMSA conference is a can’t miss opportunity for me and my company. Exhibiting at the AMSA conference is great way to maximize our company’s resources. We can meet with hundreds of attendees in one setting.”
|“It was our first time exhibiting at AMSA’s annual conference and the event exceeded our expectations. Everything went very smoothly, plus we made many connections! Thanks for voting us the best technology booth for 2018!”
Don’t miss exciting opportunities to showcase your company’s products and services and connect face-to-face with senior executives and decision-makers in the moving and storage industry. Exhibiting gives you the competitive edge you need!
Exhibit Booth Fees
|Single Booth: 10′ x 10′|
|Double Booth: 10′ x 20′|
Booths are priced by booth size and attendee traffic benefits. *Premium location booths are expected to draw larger amounts of foot traffic than
standard location booths.
Additional Exhibitor Registration Fees
3/2/2019 and Later
|Additional Exhibitor Staff|
Marketplace Access Fee
Supplier & Affiliate Members (Non-Exhibitors) — $2,000
- Direct access to 700+ moving and storage industry professionals
- 10’ x 10’ booth: 8’ high draped back wall, 3’ high draped side walls, 6-ft. topped and skirted table, company ID sign, two chairs and one wastebasket
- Carpeted exhibit space
- Full conference registration for one (1) individual from your company (per 10’x10’ booth)
- Scheduled education sessions, truck exhibit, 40Below community service project, and Move For Hunger’s truck pull held in the Expo NEW!
- Over 10 hours of exclusive exhibit time
- Overnight security to protect and secure your valuable exhibit items
- Networking opportunities that include lunches, receptions and refreshment breaks
- Your company’s logo on the AMSA website linked to your website
- On-site recognition during the opening General Session
- Pre/post roster of attendees’ complete contact information for one-time use
- Company listing in the conference mobile app (subject to conference deadlines)
- Conference signage
- Exhibitor ribbon
- Participate in scavenger hunt and help draw traffic to your booth
- NEW! Complimentary webinar providing tips to help exhibitors succeed in the Expo
Please note: This event offers premium and standard booth pricing and benefits based on booth location in the Expo Hall. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis, and priority will be given accordingly to Chairman’s Circle members, Member Discount Partners, Supplier Committee members and exhibitors in prior years’ attendance. AMSA reserves the right to deny exhibit space to companies that have overdue account balances with AMSA or any of its affiliates. Exhibit booth does not include any furnishing or utilities, which must be ordered from the Shepard Exposition Services’ exhibitor kit.
To Reserve Space
Contact Racquel Codling at (703) 706-4965.
ALL EXHIBIT BOOTHS
ALL EXHIBIT BOOTHS
Sunday, March 24
Monday, March 25
Tuesday, March 26
*Subject to change
December 7, 2018
Last day to cancel a registration and receive full refund for exhibits
February 8, 2019
Last day to register and get company name and booth number listed in the conference app
Company description and logo due to AMSA
February 28, 2019
Hotel room deadline — reserve hotel rooms online or by phone
In an effort drive traffic to the Expo, there will be a “scavenger hunt” administered via the conference’s mobile app. Attendees will have to find the exhibitor who matches each question for a chance to win great prizes.
Best Booth Awards
The Best Booth Awards were created to recognize AMSA exhibitors for their booth design, creativity and branding. All AMSA Expo exhibiting companies are eligible for the AMSA Best Booth Award. The categories and their respective criteria are listed below:
- Best Overall Booth – an enticing booth with the best overall structure and appearance, product display, marketing message and materials
- Best Booth Technology – the best use of innovation and integration of technology
- Best Green Booth – the best use of renewable materials
Take advantage of this additional exposure and compete in the Best Booth Award competition. Judging takes place on the afternoon of Monday, March 25, and the winners will be announced during Tuesday’s General Session on March 26.