About the Event
AMSA’s Annual Education Conference and Expo is the moving and storage industry’s largest and most well-attended premier event. Our conference provides a tremendous lineup of education sessions to help grow your moving business!
The conference features your annual favorites, such as the Expo Opening and Welcome Reception, the Pinewood Derby race, the 40Below Community Service Project, the MSI Silent Auction and the always-thrilling MSI Live Auction, and the must-attend Evening of the Stars awards reception and dinner.
No other event offers such a unique combination of high-quality educational sessions, a dynamic keynote speaker, exhibit displays, unmatched networking opportunities and events, and a world-class Expo – all under one roof.
- Hear from the Experts — Learn the newest strategies and best practices from successful and innovative industry and thought leaders
- Network with Your Peers — Connect face-to-face with moving executives from around the country
- Honor the Best in the Moving and Storage Industry — Fleet Safety, Industry Segment, Super Van Operator, and the MSI Awards
- Support the Association — Attend any of our committee and AMSA board meetings
- Meet with Industry Suppliers — Our Expo includes industry experts and solution-providers who truly know how to stay competitive in today’s business world
More than 700 decision-makers in the moving and storage industry: presidents, CEOs, senior staff and department directors in operations, business development, and sales and marketing, and many more. All aspects of the industry are represented — from small, community-based independent movers to the nation’s largest van lines.