Professionalism Paves the Way
Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd. | Fort Lauderdale, FL
About the Event
AMSA’s annual conference is the moving and storage industry’s largest and most well-attended premier event. Our conference provides a tremendous lineup of education sessions to help grow your moving business!
The conference features your annual favorites, such as the Expo Opening and Welcome Reception, the annual Pinewood Derby race, the 40Below Community Service Project, the MSI Silent Auction and the always-thrilling MSI Live Auction, and the must-attend Evening of the Stars awards reception and dinner.
No other event offers such a unique combination of high-quality educational sessions, a dynamic keynote speaker, exhibit displays, unmatched networking opportunities and events, and a world-class Expo – all under one roof.
- Hear from the Experts — Learn the newest strategies and best practices from successful and innovative industry and thought leaders
- Network with Your Peers — Connect face-to-face with moving executives from around the country
- Honor the Best in the Moving and Storage Industry — Fleet Safety, Industry Segment, Super Van Operator, and the MSI Awards
- Support the Association — Attend any of our committee and AMSA board meetings
- Meet with Industry Suppliers — Our Expo includes industry experts and solution-providers who truly know how to stay competitive in today’s business world
More than 700 decision-makers in the moving and storage industry: presidents, CEOs, senior staff and department directors in operations, business development, and sales and marketing, and many more. All aspects of the industry are represented — from small, community-based independent movers to the nation’s largest van lines.
Please note: all attendees are reminded to adhere to AMSA’s Antitrust Guidelines for Meetings.
What’s included in the conference registration fee:
- Full Conference Registration includes general and education sessions from Sunday through Tuesday, admission to the Expo, special events, and all meal events.
- One-Day Registration includes general and education sessions, entrance to Expo during all open hours, and any meal events for the day selected only.
- Guest/Spouse Registration includes all meal events, entrance to Expo during all open hours, and all special events, but NOT general and education sessions. This registration must be in addition to a full conference or one-day registration and cannot be astand-alone registration. Those employed in the moving and storage industry are not eligible for this registration category and must register for the full conference or choose a one-day registration.
- Association Attendee Registration isfor attendees who are employed by a non-profit or state association. This registration includes all general and education sessions from Sunday through Tuesday, admission to the Expo during all open hours, special events, and all meal events.
- Federal Attendee Registration is for attendees employed by the federal government. Appropriate identification may be required at registration desk onsite. Government contractors are not eligible for this registration category. This registration includes all general and education sessions from Sunday through Tuesday, admission to the Expo during all open hours, special events, and all meal events.
Please note: Move for Hunger Truck Pull, AMPAC Pinewood Derby, Deep Sea Fishing and the Everglades Tour networking activities require separate registration and fees.
Full payment of registration fees is due at the time of registration. AMSA accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for payment as well as personal and company checks. All checks for payment should be made payable to AMSA and mailed to American Moving & Storage Association, Attn: Safety and Operations Conference, 2800 Eisenhower Avenue, Ste. 200, Alexandria, VA 22314. Returned checks will be subject to a $25 administrative fee in addition to any bank fees assessed.
Refunds will be honored on cancellations received in writing on or before March 19, 2018. A $150 cancellation and administrative fee will apply. No refunds on cancellations will be made after this date. Substitutions can be accepted at any time. Cancellation requests can be sent to Stephanie Elko.
Cancellation policy for networking events: Substitutions can be accepted at any time. All substitution requests must be sent to Stephanie Elko. All cancellations subject to an administrative fee ($25 Everglades Tour; $75 Deep Sea Fishing). After February 26, 2018, no refunds will be given.
AMSA takes photographs and video during its events for use in print and online advertising, newsletters and other promotional materials. By participating in this conference, you grant AMSA the right to use your name and likeness for such purposes.
|AMSA offers suppliers only three opportunities to attend the 2018 Education Conference & Expo:|
|AMSA also gives new suppliers the opportunity to attend the conference as a First-Time Attendee to experience how the conference works. AMSA suppliers not exhibiting are asked to conduct their business outside of the AMSA Expo, which is solely designated for those vendors who choose to exhibit.|
|Exhibit and Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact Racquel Codling at (703) 706-4965.|