Home :: ProMover Search Print This Page

Verify ProMover Status

All for-hire vehicles that cross state lines must have a motor carrier (MC) number, also known as a Docket Number, which is issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. To make sure the moving company you are hiring has complied with this requirement, you can type the moving company's MC number in the search field below!

You can also see an alphabetical listing of all ProMovers here.

Looking for a local ProMover in CaliforniaFlorida or Michigan?

Enter ID: